NEW ISSUE // 2011 Spring/Summer "Modern Creatives"

Share

My life is incredibly blessed. I am surrounded by amazing friends who are musicians, designers, stylemakers, models, surfers, skateboarders, publishers, producers, directors, artists, hoteliers & photographers. “Modern Creatives” I like to call them. We are a tight-kint group who support and collaborate with each other. In this issue I share a few of them with you. All of them doing their thing. All of them sharing a bit of their soul. All of them creating. Not because they want to, but because they have to. It’s who they are. It’s who I am. Enjoy.

As always, a very special thanks to Refueled senior photographer Gustav Schmiege for his dedication, amazing eye and the willingness to take to the
road at the drop of a hat.










No comments: