Refueled Road Test No.04 {SFI Flap Wallet}

Share


Friend Manabu Okada of Southern Field Industries, in Saitama, Japan, knew I had been on the hunt for the ideal wallet, so he sent over one of his new hand-crafted products, the Flap Wallet, for a Refueled Road Test.

I don't like to carry a lot in my pockets, so the simple cardholder quality of the Flap Wallet, which measures 2.85" X 4.75", was just what I was looking for. It fit perfectly and felt great in the front or back pocket of my dungarees.

Like all of Southern Field Industries' leather and canvas products, the Flap Wallet is made using only the finest materials and components. Constructed of vegetable tanned cow leather and hand-sewn with artificial sinew thread, the Flap Wallet features a black painted edge finish and a hand-stamped "SFI" logo on the bottom of the back panel.

Manabu also produces an alternative version utilizing a Japanese brass stud closure. Both are available in Natural, Black and Tan.

No comments: