Q&A with Chris Brown / WoodSmithe

Share

























WoodSmithe is passionate about people, stories, brands and experiences. They recently asked Refueled publisher/creative director Chris Brown a few questions.


Here is an excerpt:


You seem to be, at least in the alternative publishing circles, the poster boy who is best capturing the resurgence of American manufacturing/craft.
Heritage means a great deal to me and my friends, but I simply share the people and passions that surround me. My friends make music, art, photography, hotels, furniture, jeans, boots, bags, surfboards, cars and motorcycles – I capture all of it in a magazine – I make time capsules in a way. There is so much inspiration around me everyday. We’re a small, tight-knit group who love to support and share what we’re all really stoked on. Refueled is what’s all around me.


What’s your favorite part about running a magazine?
Traveling around the county, sharing and collaborating with the incredible people I meet. We’re all trying to create our own little American dream, and I have the pleasure of being welcomed in to people’s lives and documenting a small part of it.


Read the entire Q&A here.

No comments: