1. El Solitario Traditional Poncho. 100% natural wool poncho with hand-rolled fringes.
2. Imogene+Willie Oilcloth Tote. Sturdy reclaimed material oil-canvas. Visible characteristics of use and imperfections that add to its charm.
3. Cobra Rock Boot Company South Highland Boots. A 1940’s squared-toed riding-heel boot combined with a contemporary lace-up desert boot.
4. Prospector Co. Burroughs Beard Oil. The woodsy, earthy scent of this beard oil brings together the solitary notes of nature and craftsmanship. The smell of freshly chopped forest woods move into a dusty carpenter's workshop, leaving behind the deep leathered richness of a cobbler's apron.
5. Folk Fibers Denim Bar Quilt. Entirely hand quilted with pure cotton Japanese Sashiko thread, natural cotton batting, and framed with a hand-stitched binding.
6. Chemex Coffemaker. Made of labratory heatproof borosilicate glass with a simple wooden handle, the Chemex coffeemaker's design has been inducted in to the permanent collection of The Museum of Modern Art.
7. A New Turn in the South. 120 recipes of eclectic, bold, and sophisticated flavors, inspired by fresh ingredients. Seasonal vegetables that take a prominent role, salads and soups, prized sides, and fish and meats—all of which turn Southern food on its head every step of the way.
8. Stanley & Sons Deluxe Arpon. Reminds me of the one my grandfather, the burtcher, wore. Slanted upper chest pocket w/ watch and pencil slot. Double lap pocket. Riveted 4oz. hand-dyed leather straps.
9. Saturdays NYC Handplane. A handboard for bodysurfing, hand shaped by Gully in California.
10. Levi’s Vintage Clothing 1912 Dark Grey Mele Henley. 100% Cotton. 4 botton front half placket.
11. Refueled X Iron & Resin “Explore America” Patch Collaboration. Vintage inspired twill patch perfect for cap, leather/denim jacket or backpack.
12. Kings County Distillery Moonshine. NYC’s first legal distillery since Prohibition. Their white dog whiskey utilizes corn from upstate and a splash of malted barley from Scotland. The essence of the corn comes shining through in this easy-like-Sunday-morning spirit and we plan on keeping it in our back pockets at all times. Comes in a 200-mL bottle.
13. Amy Cook “Summer Skin”. Top notch session musicians including guitarist David Garza and Me’Shell N’Degeocello on bass along with a few namedropping guests such as Robert Plant and Patty Griffin help flesh out these eleven often moody, reflective tunes, making this her most accomplished album to date.
14. Best Made Co. Duck Canvas Axe Case. #8 duck canvas exterior (tan). 1000D Cordura® nylon lining (red). 1/4" closed-cell back padding. 1.5" heavy cotton webbing shoulder-strap. Brass hardware.
15. Levi’s Vintage Clothing Swan Island Blanket. Hand woven in Northport, ME. 100% virgin wool-silk binding. Hand dyed using natural dyes including indigo. Classic Levi’s blanket lining colorway dating back tothe 1800’s.
16. Refueled Magazine Issue No.10. Celebrate community, heritage & discovery with this deluxe softcover edition.
17. Noble Bourbon Maple Syrup. Noble Tonic 01: Tuthilltown Bourbon Barrel Matured Maple Syrup is handcrafted from fine Quebec tapped maple orchards. The syrup is then matured in Tuthilltown charred oak barrels allowing for a hint of raw bourbon - a very distinct taste.
18. F.S.C. Barber Signature Candle. A clean and woodsy aroma with subtle floral undertones inspired by F.S.C. Barber founder Sam Buffa's youth in Kings Mountain, CA, the candle features notes of cypress, lime, myrtle, thyme, galbanum, vetiver, sandalwood, cedarwood and birch tar. Poured in New York City, shipped in a pine and birch box handmade in Maine, and hand-branded with the F.S.C. logo in Brooklyn. Made entirely in the USA.
19. Dr. Collector's Nation Pride Line Scarf. One-of-a-kind Dr. Collectors Nation Pride Line scarves made of vintage recycled bandanas, mixed with the American flag. Each scarf is treated separately to accomplish a rugged vintage appearance and then assembled with black zig zag seams creating a patchwork look. This is the reason why every Dr. Collectors scarf is unique. All this process is handmade in the U.S.A.